Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas Gift Ideas

This year, because I <3 my fam soooo much, I will be hand-crafting all of your yuletide gifts! I know how the homemade gifts always warm the cockles of your hearts and I am always happy to oblige. But due to budgetary constrictions, I have had to make some unfortunate cutbacks on the elf line. So, please submit all of your gift ideas as though they will be created out of contruction paper and Scotch tape. Happy Wishing!

THIS JUST IN!!

Great News! I just received word that OISD will be giving Christmas bonuses to all of the employees based on their years of service with the district! That means that I can now make your gifts out of construction paper and glue sticks! Oh! Happy Day!

Oh, and for those of you with movies or books on your list, you may have to take a voucher under the tree...I'll need time to check-out said movie and/or book and create a summary board for you before I return the movie and/or book. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

1 comment:

Nannie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.